Post Your Roast Challenge
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS CAMPAIGN, JBS USA AND ADAPTABLE MEALS WILL ALSO BE REFERRED TO AS “THE COMPANY.”
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at adaptablestage.wpengine.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of JBS® USA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 14, 2020 and ending February 11, 2020. All online entries must be received by February 11, 2020.
4. How to Enter: To enter, an Entrant must submit a short video under three (3) minutes in length, depicting that Entrant’s healthy roast meal idea using an AdapTable Meals beef or pork roast. The Video must be unique, meaning it must have been created for the sole purpose of entering this Contest and not have been previously published or posted online or entered into any other contest or competition. Videos must comply with the following requirements:
Feature an AdapTable Meals beef or pork roast in its cooked final state in a full, healthy meal;
Identify which product was used;
Be created specifically for the Contest (videos that were submitted to any other contest or competition will not be accepted);
Be a maximum of three (3) minutes in length.
Videos must NOT:
Contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement;
Include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends who have not expressly authorized Entrant to display their image, likeness or voice in any submitted Video or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Official Rules.
To enter, an Entrant must upload an embeddable, publicly viewable Video to adaptablestage.wpengine.com/postyourroast on or after 10:00 a.m. C.T. on January 14, 2019. After uploading a Video, an Entrant must complete the submission form available at https://adaptablev2.wpengine.com/postyourroast (the “Submission Form”). On the Submission Form, each Entrant must provide: his or her name; an email address and zip code for the Entrant; a certification that the Entrant meets the eligibility requirements stated in Section 3 above and agrees to the terms of these Official Rules; and a certification that the videographer has granted AdapTable Meals and JBS USA an unlimited and irrevocable right and license to use the Video on a gratis, royalty-free basis in any media and in any manner, for any purpose, including the right to mix the Video with other videos or elements, or to make derivative works.
All Submission Forms must be received during the Submission Period between 10:00 a.m. C.T. on January 14, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. C.T. on February 11, 2020. The AdapTable Meals clock is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Neither JBS USA nor AdapTable Meals is responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. An Entrant should be able to provide, within three (3) days of request by JBS USA or AdapTable Meals or any judges selected by JBS USA or AdapTable Meals all appropriate clearances, permissions, and releases for the Video to be made publicly available and used in any media and for any purpose, including signed releases from the Entrant and the videographer of the Video. Incomplete, corrupted, untimely or unintelligible Videos or Submission Forms will be disqualified. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, such Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest to the extent the submission of an additional entry is deemed feasible by JBS USA or AdapTable Meals in its sole discretion and reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. An Entrant may only submit up to 5 discrete entries. AN ELIGIBLE ENTRANT MUST SUBMIT AN ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that such Entrant’s entry (and JBS USA or AdapTable Meals and its designees’ use thereof) does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party, and does not and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Each Entrant further represents and warrants that such Entrant has secured the requisite consent from any third party referenced or appearing in such Entrant’s Video, any other people appearing in the Video, and any individual who created the Video. JBS USA and/or AdapTable Meals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry if JBS USA and/or AdapTable Meals or the Contest judges cannot establish that such entry complies with the Video requirements and other terms of these Official Rules. JBS USA and/or AdapTable Meals further reserve the right to request that an Entrant re-shoot, edit or re-submit a Video that The Company believes may violate third-party rights, although The Company has no obligation to make such a request or to notify any Entrant of any potential or suspect infringements or violations of third-party rights. JBS USA and/or AdapTable Meals further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Video it believes is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the Contest.
5. JUDGING PERIOD. The Judging Period begins on February 11, 2020 and ends on or about February 16, 2020. Videos will be judged on the following criteria:
40% – Food Quality and Apparent Healthfulness
40% – Originality and Energy
20% – Social Engagement/Voting
5. Prizes: All Entrants who qualify will have their videos posted on the AdapTable Meals website (adaptablestage.wpengine.com) for up to 30 days. The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will also receive an Instant Pot® and recognition in all AdapTable Meals social channels. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of AdapTable Meals. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AdapTable Meals shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [3 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeit and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ADAPTABLE MEALS) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Company, anyone acting on behalf of The Company, and The Company’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Company. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Company from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Company. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [your country] AND [your state/province], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Company [address] [city] [state/province] [postal code] [country]. Requests must be received no later than [date, time, timezone].
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Company [address] [city] [state/province] [postal code] [country].
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16.CHECKBOX COPY: ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.